Posted 8 hours ago
Locum Tenens Opportunity in Iowa for OB/GYN
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 35 patients per day, 6 deliveries per week
- Other Certification: BLS and NRP
- Procedures: 25 percent C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN