A hospital in Georgia is looking for a medical director to take its well-established hospitalist program to new levels of excellence. The hospitalist team includes 45 clinical hospitalists covering 3 campuses. The hospital offers full service care to the community, except for transplants, children's subspecialty services, burns, and level one trauma. The hospitalist have a blocked schedule, but the medical director may have a more flexible schedule. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong clinical background and strong leadership skills.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus or relocation, and group plans for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. You will receive 2 weeks of CME and up to $5,000, a 403b retirement with match, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2612651.
- Seeking an experienced medical director for an established program
- Board certified in internal medicine or family practice
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a practicing hospitalist physician
- Minimum of three years of experience in a leadership role in a hospitalist position
- Training and education in leadership and management principles strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- 2 hours from Atlanta and Charlotte, and 2.5 hours from Hilton Head and Charleston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail