Posted 4 days ago
Physician Assistant-Orthopedic Surgery in Connecticut
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a certified Physician Assistant with an orthopedic background for a rapidly expanding practice. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join an orthopedic surgery team of seven Orthopedic Surgeons and five Physician Assistants
* Act as first assistant in the operating room, round on patients within the hospital and provide clinic-based care
* Modern facilities in a collaborative team environment
* EPIC: EMR
* Active Connecticut license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive financial package (based on MGMA standards) and comprehensive benefits
* Capital bedroom community (pop 100,000+) offers amenities for every lifestyle with a scenic train ride to NYC
* Area offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas
* Close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services
Remit updated CV to email@example.com
Be the first to review this employer!