Pediatrics Physician- North Carolina
International Airport Access- 20% Growth in Population
Join this not-for-profit Teaching Hospital as they seek a talented and quality-driven Pediatrician to join a well-established group of clinicians. This opportunity offers those with a passion for teaching and clinical medicine the chance to work in a state-of-the-art facility just outside of the Raleigh area.
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Average of 22-25 patients a day
- Adjunct Faculty position - work directly with Pediatric Residents
- 8.5% employer-matched Retirement Contribution
- Comprehensive benefits including Malpractice insurance with tail, disability, medical, dental, and vision
- 5 weeks of Allowed Time Off
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
The Raleigh Durham area is nationally recognized for their Top-Notch educational opportunities and the cultural amenities offered in the thriving city. With over 20% growth in population in recent years this area provides an abundance of things to do including world-class festivals, arts, and entertainment.
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- Available housing from brand-new builds to historic southern homes in picturesque neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as performing and visual arts, symphony, museums and art galleries
To be considered for this Pediatrics Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 11694329
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Pediatric opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.