Primary Care Nurse Practitioner – New York
Adirondacks - Outpatient Opportunity
This clinic in New York is looking for a Primary Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their well-respected, 43-year practice with 2 Med/Ped physicians, 1 Internist, and 1 Pediatrician. They are an NCQA recognized Level 3 PMCH practice located on the hospital campus, with satellite office in a nearby town.
- Out-patient currently, with optional in-patient work if desired
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
The beautiful Adirondack region is all around you! Start right in town with the easy, 0.9-mile hike to the summit of Baker Mountain and enjoy sweeping views of the Adirondack High Peaks. The Saranac River is a great choice for a mellow river run, while Lake Flower can get you out into nature in no time. There's fun, adventure, and scenic beauty to be found in every direction!
- Creative eateries, galleries and shops in a nature-lovers paradise
- Warm weather: boating, cycling, fishing, golfing, hiking, mt biking, kayak/canoe
- Cold weather: snowmobiling, downhill skiing, ice fishing, cross-country skiing
To be considered for this Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 10413781
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.