Internal Medicine/Pediatric - Southern Minnesota
Sign-on Bonus and Benefits Offered
Our client in Southern Minnesota is looking for a residency trained Internal Medicine/Pediatrician Physician to join their team near Mankato Minnesota. This is a partnership opportunity with a multi-specialty group. Come be a part of this inpatient and outpatient or 100% outpatient practice, you choose!
- Highly competitive salary and incentive compensation plan
- Long-term disability, 401K, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance, annual CME allowance, and payment of license, and DEA
- Eligible to become a shareholder and stock purchase after the first year.
- Signing bonus and assistance with relocation costs.
- Light call schedule (1/3)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come be a part of this fun and inclusive community. Live anywhere in this beautiful metropolis from the brand-new developments that overlook the city, established neighborhoods with traditional style homes, new lots to build your own custom home and more!
- Includes upscale boutique shopping, loads of entertainment, 20 parks and unique culinary experiences from BBQ and steak to Thai, Mexican and seafood
- First Class educational offerings include 3 different systems both public and private, and brand new high school built in 2016 along with new baseball and football fields
To be considered for this Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: MPD 7262510
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Internal Medicine/Pediatrics opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.