Hours:36 Hours per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Potential Saturdays
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Reasonable Rotation Between Culver and Plymouth Physicians
- Earning potential of $230,000 plus annual year-end bonus
- Compensation range is in the 50th percentile of MGMA
- Paid Malpractice including tail insurance
- Health, dental, vision
- Disability and life insurance
- Retirement benefits: 403b and 457b deferred compensation plan
- Time away from work: 27 days, plus 7 paid holidays
- $3,000 CME allowance and 5 days off
- $3,000 per year for professional dues
- Physicians must be board certified within 5 years of residency.
- Conventional outpatient family medicine practice with SJPN
- Occasional back up at Culver Academies Health Center is expected.
- Experience with and willingness to round at nursing homes a plus but not required.
- Support staff is one MA per physician and front office support.
- The physician will be able to practice inpatient medicine and/or OB if desired.
- EMR: Cerner | Transitioning to Epic in 2021
- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years.
- Culver is 15 miles south of Plymouth and an hour south of South Bend.
- Our region has close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Lake Michigan.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057