Work 21 Weeks a Year
Our client in Northern Minnesota is looking to add daytime Hospitalists to their current team for a full-time permanent position. Enjoy the flexibility of being a daytime hospitalist, covering only one hospital. This position gives the opportunity to teach Residents and Med Students, but this is not a requirement.
- Work 21 weeks per year-ability to add shifts
- Full sub-specialty backup, optional procedures, and an open ICU with intensivists on staff
- Salary range is very competitive
- Full benefits and relocation assistance
- Employed position
- No visa sponsorship available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This area offers a variety of parks and recreational facilities, thus allowing opportunities for skiing, skating, snowmobiling, boating, hiking, fishing, camping and much more. The town consists of more than 30 neighborhoods, so you can choose the perfect location to match your desires.
- Rated one of the top four Midwestern small cities, based on livability, and the city is rated first in the U.S. for quality healthcare in communities of its size
- 23 public schools, 3 charter schools, 1 private school, and 4 parochial schools.
- Several colleges and universities
- You can’t beat the views of Lake Superior!
To be considered for this Hospitalist Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: HOS 7902770
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Hospitalist opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.