A pulmonology/critical care physician is needed in Montana. They are flexible with the schedule and there will be no call. See a 50/50 mix of pulmonary and critical care cases. Be busy but have good work-life balance. Join 3 intensivists and a full hospitalist/nocturnist team of 20. The group will mentor and support a new graduate. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active MT license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 6 weeks of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend, loan repayment, a retirement plan with company match, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2610952.
- Flexible for block schedule, 1 week pulm 1 week CC, or your design- 50/50 pulm CC
- No call
- 200 plus days of sunshine, no extreme weather- mountain shelter valley
- J1 and H-1B supported
- Collaborative, growing, value-driven, non-profit-financially stable
- Excellent compensation package w/ full benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, loan repay, malpractice w tail
- Strong support staff; mentorship for new grads
- Great metro location in welcoming community where you can make a difference
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail