There is a new locum tenens radiology opportunity now available in Minnesota. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 100 reads per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a MN state license obtain one before the assignment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 100 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail