An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekend call coverage and you will see 1 - 2 consults per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification. The assignment requirements include ureteroscopy. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Caseload: 1 - 2 consults per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Ureteroscopy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail