There is a new locum tenens radiology opportunity now available in California. You must be comfortable with diagnostic and interventional radiology. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 165 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 165 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail