We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New York-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include women's health. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will have an active NY state license. Your assignment schedule is 35 hours per week, and you will see 18 patients per day on average.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: 35 hours per week
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Women's health
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail