Searching for a board eligible/certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or MedPed Physician. JOB ID#50756
- Outpatient only
- The schedule is very flexible
- The facility is open M-F 8A-8P Sat-Sun 9A-5P
- The work schedule is VERY Flexible, shifts can be 3/12s or 8 hour days
- Weekends are not required but this client pays 20% more on weekends
- No call
- Census is 2 patients per hour
- This is a quality base group; when the census gets higher than 2 patients, they hire another physician.
- The group focuses more on preventive care since they are not seeing older and sick patients. Most of their patients are healthy.
- No Medicaid patients
- Providers refer to this group as a "Physician Sanctuary" because of their flexibility with the schedule. Also, the group is Physician owned. Needless to say, they understand how to treat their doctors.
- They cover license and license renewal
- Support staff includes Physician assistants; NP/PAs and more...
- With over 7 locations in the area, this group of 60+ providers is taking over their markets.
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland
- Current DEA certificate (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or MedPed is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Salary plus bonus, Sign-on, Relocation assistance
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits the Falls Church Virginia area these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about their scenic views, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes this region so unique
All-Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants