A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens neurologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and the covering physician will see 16 - 18 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include EEG and tPA. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: EEG and tPA
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail