We are currently helping a facility in California that is in need of an ophthalmologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 20 - 30 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a CA state medical license. The assignment requirements include cataract and glaucoma cases.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Cataract and glaucoma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail