A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with inpatient treatment. The assignment schedule is 8- to 12-hour shifts with call, and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8- to 12-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail