An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a hematologist/medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Tuesday - Friday with call, and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have a WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Tuesday - Friday
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail