A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a gynecologic oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active MA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Laparoscopic surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail