An internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatric physician opening is available at a growing practice in northern New Jersey. The community has growing demand, so the facility is seeking the eighth primary care physician. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The call is only one weekend every six weeks. You will spend a half day in the office and a half day in the nursing home. You will work closely with the seven other internists and family physicians. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible if recently trained. An NJ license will be required, and we can assist with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this New Jersey city. It's located in the New York Metropolitan area, just over the bridge. Come experience everything New York has to offer: top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining plus the benefits of top suburbs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2611413.
- Internist or family physician
- See 20 patients per day on average
- Spend half day in office, half day in nursing homes
- Monday through Friday
- Call one weekend in six
- Board certified or board eligible if newly trained
- 401k retirement package, CME with stipend, occurrence malpractice with no tail
- Rare greater metro NY opportunity near the George Washington Bridge
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail