CompHealth is assisting a group in Illinois with their search for an infectious disease physician. The practice has a growing adult HIV population, so the need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. Practice includes outpatient clinic and inpatient consultative service, with rounding at only one medical center. Work a Monday through Friday schedule and share weekend call with the other ID physician that you will be joining. There is a strong referral base in place. There is an opportunity for committee involvement both at the hospital and within the medical group. An academic appointment is also available to interested candidates.
You will receive a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $3,000, a 401k retirement plan with match, malpractice with nose and tail coverage, full medical benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2611427.
- Competitive salary plus an RVU bonus structure
- 4 weeks of PTO plus 5 days of CME
- Malpractice with nose and tail coverage
- Monday through Friday with shared call
- Outpatient clinic, inpatient consultative service, and rounding
- Round at only 1 hospital
- Join 1 other infectious disease physician
- 2020 residents and H-1B candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail