We are currently helping a facility in Arizona that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have an AZ state medical license.
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AZ state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail