An exciting locum tenens neonatology opportunity is now available in New York. The ideal physician has an active NY state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage including call, and you will see 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have active ACLS and PALS certification.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail