CompHealth is currently assisting an Oregon multi-specialty group with their search for an internal medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. This is a position where you will have a voice and opportunity to become a shareholder. Your schedule will be flexible based on your preferences. You will have 36 hours of patient contact per week on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and other excellent physicians. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an OR medical license, if necessary. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses and no income caps. You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Oregon where outdoor opportunities abound along with great dining and shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2611591
- Shareholder opportunity
- 36 contact hours per week
- BC or BE required
- Final-year residents and new grads welcome to apply
- Established and growing multi-specialty group
- Competitive compensation/bonuses with no income caps
- State of the art technology with on-site radiology and labs
- Quality of life practice, lead by providers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail