A Texas-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS, BLS, and DOT certification. You will need to have an active TX state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and DOT
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail