Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist | Michigan
22.5% Retirement Match
0% Down on Mortgage
Free College Tuition
This clinic is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join Southwest Michigan’s leading provider of Anesthesiology and Surgical services.
- Light schedule with 1:3 Call
- Option to work as a 1099 or a W2
- New graduates welcome to apply
- A high level of autonomy
- Focus on a bread and butter variety of anesthesia cases
- Competitive starting salary
- Executive-level benefits which include medical, dental, life insurance, 22.5% retirement, PTO
- Sign-On bonus/relocation
Kalamazoo, Michigan is a city rich with a creative culture where your sense of adventure extends from the outdoors onto your plate. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast, a self-proclaimed foodie or love the downtown scene, one might argue that any time is the best time to discover Kalamazoo.
- Centrally located between Fort Bend, Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Chicago
- Kalamazoo Promise, Free college for your kids for living in the community at any local Kalamazoo University
- 0% Down for any CRNA looking to purchase a home as a KA Employee
- Beach front housing
- Just one hour away from Lake Michigan
- A thriving downtown, quaint villages, and charming neighborhoods that are chock-full of home-grown flavor
- Outdoor enthusiast dream with so many options to enjoy the great outdoors
- Home to the #1 Beer in America, award-winning spirits, a booming craft coffee scene and coffee trail, talented artists and so much more
To be considered for this Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CRNA 11534250
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.