Posted 5 days ago
Urology in New York
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a general Urologist as well as a Pelvic and Reconstructive Surgery subspecialist to join a highly successful practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join an established and expanding group of 15 urologic surgeons and 7 advanced practitioners
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Services include: general urology, male infertility, stone disease management and urologic oncology
* Robotics experience or training is highly preferred
* The Pelvic and Reconstructive position is to join one other subspecialist who is overwhelmed with patient demand
* Hospital has three Da Vinci robotic systems and is adding a 4th
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Be the first to review this employer!