Posted 23 hours ago
Hematology Oncology in Missouri
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Hematology and Oncology
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist for the largest healthcare system in southwest Missouri. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join five Oncologists and one Radiation Oncologist
* Well-known, physician-driven, community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system
* 400-bed Medical Center with a service area population of 450,000
* ASCO Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certified
* 20-chair chemotherapy center onsite
* Board-certified Oncology Pharmacist onsite
* Clinical Trials Nurse Coordinator
* Monthly stipend while you finish your fellowship
* Generous salary and benefits including student loan repayment
* Largest city in southwest Missouri
* Perfect place to raise a family
* Strong, diverse economic base, with low crime and the second lowest cost of living in the nation
* Relatively mild climate and four seasons
* Regional airport with daily non-stop flights to Dallas and Chicago
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!