Posted 7 days ago
Hematology Oncology in Illinois
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Hematology and Oncology
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Oncologist who specializes in either Breast Oncology or Gynecologic Oncology. Additional highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a group of seven (7) Oncologists
* Must have experience in either Breast Oncology or Gynecologic Oncology
* Cancer center and 400-bed hospital on the same campus
* One of America’s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades
* Clinical research with a grant from the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
* Over 100 open clinical trials
* Academic appointment at the new Illinois College of Medicine
* Mentorship for new graduates will be provided
* Generous salary and benefits with sign-on bonus
* Home of the University of Illinois with more than 40,000 students
* Cosmopolitan community with a variety of restaurants offering international cuisine
* Airport with frequent daily non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas and Charlotte
* Only a 2-hour drive to Chicago or Indianapolis
If interested, please remit CV to Joslyn.Breuer@vistastaff.com
Be the first to review this employer!