Posted 24 hours ago
Emergency Medicine in California
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Beverly Hills, CA
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting experienced and newly trained physicians interested in joining a Hybrid Emergency Medicine practice in southern California. Highlights of these positions include:
* Full & Part-time positions
* Practice Hours: 9 am-9 pm (PST)
* 12 and 6 hour shifts
* Advanced Practitioners and Scribes
* Physicians have an average of 15+ years' experience in Emergency Medicine
* Completion in Emergency Medicine residency or 2 years' experience of Emergency Medicine practice within the last 6 years, required
* Comfortable with working day, evening and weekend shifts
* Patient complaints include, but are not limited to, the following non-life-threatening emergent conditions: URI, headaches, sore throats, lacerations, pneumonia, SOB, abscess drainage, UTI, abdominal pain, skin infections and injuries.
* Services includes pre-operative consults, respiratory therapy, physician exams (DOT or sports), IV antibiotics, digital x-
rays, EKG, onsite lab, referral MRI and CT, specialist referrals and much more!
* Strong relationships with local primary care physicians and a network of specialists
* Locations throughout Los Angeles
* New locations scheduled to open summer 2020
Email updated CV to email@example.com.
Be the first to review this employer!