Internal Medicine Physician needed in Hollywood Beach Florida. Job ID 50738
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- BC/BE in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Licensed in FL
- See an average of 25 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Participate in monitor visits and regulatory audits.
- Other duties may also be assigned
- Candidate must have a reliable car.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school and accredited residency program
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week paid for sick leave, Paid holidays
All Star Recruiting benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants