Posted 10 days ago
Gynecology & Oncology Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A hospital in Illinois is in need of a Gynecology Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: First stretch - Orientation on Friday, Dec 13 (7:30a-4p) coverage needed Dec 13 (4p) until Dec 16 (7a) ; Second stretch - If this is first stretch your locum in available for: then Orientation on Monday, Dec 23 (7a-5p) otherwise coverage needed Dec 24 (12noon) - Jan 2, 2020 (7a) ; Third stretch - If this is first stretch your locum is available for: then Orientation Friday, Jan 24 (7a-4p) otherwise coverage needed Jan 24, 2020 at 4 pm - Feb 6, 2020 at 7 am
- Schedule/Hours: 12/13 at 4:00p - 12/16 7:00a, 12/24 12:00 noon - 1/2 7:00a
1/24 4:00p - 2/6 7:00a, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with office location at Carle Cancer Center and in-patient consultations provided across the Cancer Center at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: 5-8 follow-ups, ~1 in-patient consult and 1-2 outpatient consults daily
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Support Staff: Experienced RN, dedicated APP for Gyn Onc service coming soon, medical assistant, and patient service representative for appointment scheduling; a full time surgical oncologist available for consultations at the cancer center
About the Location:
- A clean agricultural town well rounded by its college presence
- Entertainment, top sporting events, good museums, and a mix of restaurants
- Warm, humid, intermittently wet summers, and variable winters
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job #IL 21160
AMAZING company to work with. I will never work with anyone else...they guide and transition your work opportunities for you and continue to work with you throughout your assignments checking on you at least twice weekly. I can’t speak more highly of Anthony and what this company has done for me as far as my career.
Primary care Physician
Good company to work for and they appreciate hard work.
Thought I was going to retire but Jason Ard and Medestar worked with me to find an excellent part-time position close to home. I appreciate the flexibility I have to choose my work and vacation days. Jason is always available to answer questions and solve issues.
PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Medestar is an extremely professional organization which strives to place their providers in the most appropriate practices possible to suit their professional expertise and needs. The staff at Medestar is competent, caring, and proficient and are always available to assist when needed.
I have been working with Medestar for almost 10 years now. They always find me the perfect location, take care of everything including things other locums companies would not even consider. I love talking with them because they are so friendly and "real." I have never really met Nick or Carolyn but I feel like we have been friends forever. I have taken some time off and was able to just pick right up where I left off. These guys are great!