Internal Medicine Opportunity – Central Coast of California
Live in Monterey, Salinas, or Paso Robles
$325,000 First Year Income– Student Loan Repayment Available
This is why you chose to go into medicine! Working here gives you the ability to "Run your own Practice," and belong to an organization that prides itself with helping the underserved.
- Flexible Schedule: 4-day work week with shared call
- Diverse patient population averaging 24 patients per day
- Traditional Internal Medicine opportunity with minimal inpatient responsibilities
- Full comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Other benefits include $40,000 signing bonus, relocation assistance, licensure and DEA reimbursement, and up to $200,000 in Student Loan Repayment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This community sits in a fertile valley surrounded by rolling hills, filled with wineries and equestrian acreage. Within a short drive, you can have lunch enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean or spend the day boating on a pristine 17-mile lake with a year-round average temperature of 72 degrees!
- Freedom to live along the beautiful California coastline or on top of the rolling hills in wine country
- An excellent semi-arid climate with 261 sunny days a year with an average July high of 85 and average January low of 35 – no snow!
- UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo within a short drive
- One hour to a 17-mile long lake with 95 miles of shoreline surrounding clean and warm water – prime for fishing
- Year-round camping, boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, picnicking and water-skiing
- Short, driving distance to San Jose or San Luis Obispo
- Discover Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, and over 300 wineries
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: IM 2553899
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Internal Medicine opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.