Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner with Midwifery
4-Day Work Week
Student Loan Repayment
We are looking for a Family Medicine with Midwifery Nurse Practitioner to join our team. Step into a well-established practice with a unique blend of autonomous medicine and integrated specialty care.
- Employment opportunity - competitive salary based on training and experience
- Excellent work-life balance position - Monday through Friday schedule with a 4-day work week option available
- See an average of 16 patients per day in clinic-only 25 to 40 deliveries per year
- Benefits include: 7 weeks of PTO; full medical, dental and vision insurance; retirement with matching; CME allowance and a generous signing bonus with relocation assistance
- Extensive student loan repayment available through the NHSC and state government
- Candidates must be Family Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse Midwife certified
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
An outdoor lover’s dream! Enjoy 5,300 square miles of pristine, natural beauty. Surrounded by the Cascade Mountains and Columbia River Basin, endless outdoor adventure awaits you in every corner of Okanogan County. Come and explore all that this beautiful city and state has to offer.
- Experience over 300 days of beautiful blue skies and starry nights
- Enjoy world-class outdoor adventures including hiking, biking and horseback riding along scenic trails
- Explore more than 600 lakes in the most popular fishing sites in the state, ski one of the largest Nordic ski trails in the United States or golf at 1 of 6 courses offering breathtaking sceneries
- Excellent schools, affordable housing and some of the state’s most spectacular mountain range views
- Easy access to Spokane and Seattle - enjoy all of the benefits of a metro area without the headache
- No state income tax, no traffic, no pollution and no worries!
To be considered for this Family Medicine with Midwifery Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 10163692
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Nurse Practitioner opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP