An established facility in Michigan is currently in search of a medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a MI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Willing to help license
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail