We are helping a Michigan-based facility that is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call and you will see an average of 20 - 25 patients per day. You need to have an active MI state license for this assignment.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 - 25
- Procedures: Nephrectomy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail