New cardiology chief and general cardiologist opportunities are now available in Massachusetts. Step into an established organization, and a retiring cardiologists' role. They are hiring a physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. In this position you will provide oversight of physicians, mid-levels, and the cardiology service line. It will be clinical as well. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, and will be flexible depending on the percentage of inpatient and outpatient. You will also enjoy a generous 1:10 call schedule. If you are an innovative leader that is looking to grow a practice and work collaboratively with other regional cardiology practices, then this is the opportunity for you.
This position offers a competitive compensation with an additional stipend for the chief cardiology role. You will also receive a sign-on bonus or student loan repayment, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, vacation time, 10 days of CME and $4,500, 4 retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2610836.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Leadership position available
- Sign-on negotiable
- Bread and butter cardiology
- Offering 4 retirement plans
- Generous call schedule
- Will move quickly
- Excellent schools and quality-of-life in 4 season outdoor climate
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail