There is a new locum tenens neurosurgery opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call coverage. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail