Family Medicine with Obstetrics Physician, Northern Nevada
Employed, Student Loan Repayment
No State Income Tax + State Retirement
This not-for-profit hospital is seeking a Family Medicine with Obstetrics Physician to join their team of physicians in this award-winning facility. Serving the community for over 100 years, don’t let their age fool you, they have invested millions in expansions and upgrades in the past few years, while being recognized as one of the most financially stable hospitals in the nation for over two decades.
- Competitive salary + RVU production bonus with flexible four-day work week
- Ramp up quickly with panel of patients ready to be seen with no competition in the area
- Beautiful facility with your office/practice right inside the hospital for ease of delivering your babies
- Over 225 babies delivered annually to keep up your skill sets
- Full benefits package offered and retirement plan thru the state PERs system
- Work five years plus one day, and retirement for life
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come be apart of this great city where the sky is huge and the views from any hilltop is breathtaking. This “hub of the west” affords you the opportunity to live in a community that prides itself on family and where there is a variety of outdoor activities, with a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Enjoy all four seasons with a plethora of outdoor activities: golfing fishing, hiking, biking, off-road activities, hunting tennis and more
- Median listing price of homes is only $212,000
- Family friendly community with activities for all and great public schools (student/teacher ratio of 18:1) with organized sports, and a local community college
- Reno is three hours away for skiing and so much more
- Within drivable distance to major cities and airport
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FPOB 3471077
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Practice opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.