CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that is in need of a gastroenterologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Thursday - Monday and you will see 4 - 5 procedures per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a NC state license.
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Thursday - Monday
- Caseload: 4 - 5 procedures per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail