Posted 7 hours ago
Locums Job in Illinois for Anesthesiologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: No
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General, epidurals, and blocks
- Medical supervision of anesthesia required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN