A facility located in Washington is seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 21 - 28 patients per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain a WA state license.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail