A facility in Wisconsin seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and call is required. Each physician sees 15 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a WI state license obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail