We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine opportunity now available in Wisconsin. You should have an active WI state license. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail