Posted 11 hours ago
Locums Anesthesiology Job in Vermont
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call CompHealth today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: General, orthopedic, and OB
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN