A facility in Pennsylvania seeks a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is flexible. You must be board certified with MQSA certification. Physicians who don't hold a current PA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Flexible
- Other Certification: MQSA
- Procedures: Interventional radiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail