Posted 3 days ago
Internal Medicine in Rhode Island
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Function as the day-to-day clinical leader providing decision support to NPs and directing a multidisciplinary team
* Perform 4-6 preventive visits daily
* Leverage the support of nurse care managers, behavioral health, social work, pharmacy and dieticians
* Work with existing PCP and/or assume that responsibility when none exists
* Very flexible daytime schedule
* Call split equally by team members with all initial calls going to the triage nurse
* Quality over quantity medicine-take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with productivity and comprehensive benefits
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Great quality of life and all that the Rhode Island area has to offer
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to review this employer!