Family Medicine Physician needed near Indianapolis. Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join their growing state of the art building practice. Job ID# 50560
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- The candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members to deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Flexible schedule with the opportunity for four-day work week
- Average outpatient volume: 20 - 25 patients per day, No inpatient work
- Shared Weekday, Weekend, & Holiday Call: 1:4
- Common Diagnoses: (Child and adult wellness visits, Back pain, Endocrinology issues, Hypertension, Heart failure)
- On-Site Equipment: (EKG, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Lab)
- Brand new state of the art building, Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages, Paid malpractice, 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus 5 paid days for CME with annual stipend, Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision, and legal insurance, Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a), Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Johnson County with a distinct family-friendly atmosphere offering lower home prices
- There is a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities
- Nearby Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, 14 public parks, and more!
All-Star Recruiting Benefits:
- Full- service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants