A fantastic gastroenterology position has emerged in one of the most beautiful areas of TX. You will be part of an excellent call schedule with wonderful colleagues. Enjoy a great work-life balance schedule with easy call and working Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. You will be busy from day one taking over existing patients from a retiring gastroenterologist. Interested candidates must be board certified in internal medicine and board certified or eligible in gastroenterology to be considered. This gem practice is incredibly profitable with the chance to admit at only one hospital not far from your office.
This opportunity offers competitive compensation, generous relocation assistance, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, CME time, and more. Take advantage of this rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in beautiful warm Texas.
This wonderful and really lovely town has so many to offer. This part of Texas is a great place to visit and an even greater place to live, but only if you want to practice in an envious area of Texas.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the locations and with the perks that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2443900.
- Incredible position with lucrative sign-on bonus and great call schedule
- A terrific chance to admit at only one busy local hospital
- This facility offers a rewarding base salary with excellent earning potential
- Join this highly respected group where everyone gets along and respects each other
- Come and live in this a family-oriented environment with an outstanding school system
- Enjoy more than 28 square miles of rolling hills, lakes, and parks in this safe city
- The area currently has more than 290,000 residents within a 10-mile radius
- The community is within 30 minutes of at least 6 hospitals, including a pediatric hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail