We have an exciting, locum tenens, urology opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have fluoroscopy certification. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a CA state license for this assignment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: Fluoroscopy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail